Embedded Software Engineer, full stack embedded software development
Sonatus was founded by industry veterans from Cisco, Sun Micro, Nauto, and various startups to enable the digital transformation in automobile. As new applications and data are deployed and generated in the automobile, the underlying IT infrastructure within the vehicle needs to modernize. Sonatus will be bringing to market an in-vehicle ethernet network in 2020. The company is head-quartered in Silicon Valley, California.
- Develop efficient, robust, and secure software for next-generation automotive systems
- Architect, design, code, test, review, bring up and document software for complex embedded systems
- Work across software stack from driver, HAL, middleware, to API and application development
- BS in CS/EE or related field with 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C or C++
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with developing embedded software
- Experience with RTOS, Embedded Linux, Android or other embedded operating systems
- Experience with networking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS/PhD in CS/EE or related field
- Good understanding of hardware devices such as MCU, CPU, Network Switch, etc.
- Experiences in security related software development
- Proficient in Python or other scripting language
- Experience with automotive product development (e.g. CAN, AUTOSAR, etc.)