Software Engineer, cross-platform desktop and mobile application development
Sonatus was founded by industry veterans from Cisco, Sun Micro, Nauto, and various startups to enable the digital transformation in automobile. As new applications and data are deployed and generated in the automobile, the underlying IT infrastructure within the vehicle needs to modernize. Sonatus will be bringing to market an in-vehicle ethernet network in 2020. The company is head-quartered in Silicon Valley, California
- Develop and maintain cross-platform desktop (Windows / OSX / Linux) and mobile (Android / iOS) applications with sophisticated GUI and business logic
- BS/MS degree in CS or related fields with 5+ years of experience
- Strong programming / computer science fundamentals
- Experience working with designers and turning designs into implemented applications
- Experience with one or more common high-level language, e.g. JS, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with one or more common systems programming language, e.g. C/C++, Rust, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive vehicle systems
- Experience with JS and common frameworks and libraries, particularly React and Electron
- Experience with responsive designs and implementing user interfaces / experiences that work on multiple platforms
- Experience with automated testing, preferably via Unity or Mocha